NEW YORK, Oct. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Lounge Lizard is globally recognized as a top New York web design firm within the web design and development industry. Lounge Lizard’s brandtenders are creative, tech-savvy, and passionate in developing innovative strategies that drive conversion for both startup and established clients of all industries, making them the “best of breed since 1998.”
Investment in SEO faces a common stigma of not being as worthwhile compared to other methods of traffic generation, often because people don’t fully understand how SEO works. While a few years ago it was true that measuring ROI was difficult, now we can easily measure the benefits compared to cost and in most cases, it rates a higher return on your money compared to pay-per-click campaigns or social media marketing. Today the NY based web design company, Lounge Lizard, shares Why ignoring SEO could cost you profits.
- Missing out on business. SEO isn’t just about optimizing keywords related to your business. It is also about learning about your customers, their thought process, and their needs. The insights gained through SEO allows a better understanding of customers, including learning about areas or niches you might not have been aware existed.
- Negatively affected by updates. Some businesses think of their web site as a static location when it comes to SEO. They set everything up initially and now expect things to work without additional action or change on their part. But what about when someone else, like Google, makes a change? That is something which happens often as search engines tweak and adjust their search algorithm to better meets the needs of searchers. This can result in your site being negatively affected resulting in a loss of business. Those companies that follow SEO best practices and stay up-to-date on changes can mitigate issues and even take advantage of changes compared to those who ignore SEO.
- Overspending on PPC. SEO and PPC are both fruits, but they are about as comparable as apples and oranges. That is an important distinction as arguments about SEO or PPC try and make it seem that they can be directly compared. They are both effective, but in different ways. Some businesses end up overspending on pay-per-click campaigns to try and generate traffic rather than using SEO. While PPC typically has a higher conversion rate, it ends up with a much narrower focus of customers while SEO has a broader reach. That reach related to leads at various points in the sales funnel as well as building your brand’s authority, two things you don’t want to miss out while overspending on the conversions you do get.
- Loss of credibility. A big part of SEO is the organic aspect of it all. Organic listings are considered more credible and valuable compared to paid listings. If your site has first-page search authority across multiple keywords that will reinforce that your business is an industry leader and authority. On the flip side, sites that rarely if ever show up in search results might be viewed as less credible if they can only earn traffic from paid methods.
- Not part of site redesigns. When you redesign your website, SEO should be a top concern. SEO isn’t just writing content with keywords in it. It is also built into the site with indexing, navigation, technology and linking. There are simply too many ways in which your rankings can be negatively affected from technical errors which could cause a loss in rankings.
Lounge Lizard is an award-winning, high-end design boutique specializing in website and mobile app development, UX/UI, branding, and marketing. Lounge Lizard excels in creating the ultimate brand strategy, fully loaded with expertly crafted visuals that work together to increase sales and effectively communicate a client’s unique personality.
Media Contact: Ken Braun, Lounge Lizard, 631-581-1000, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Lounge Lizard