Varda Partners is a privately-held online marketing firm. We work hand-in-hand with partner companies to significantly increase sales of their products and services via online marketing channels, deep data analytics and proven business optimization and sales strategies. Our depth of experience in these areas enables us to structure performance-based relationships with our partner companies so that we win when they win.
We are seeking a passionate full-time Application Developer to join our team and help take our business to the next level. You will join us at the ground floor and have the opportunity to experience tremendous personal and professional growth working with top-tier technical and executive teams on exciting new business initiatives. You will be an integral part of designing how our sales and marketing teams interact with customers throughout the customer acquisition lifecycle. Your responsibilities will include extending our Salesforce-based CRM system, building integrations with third-party applications and creating actionable data intelligence tools. This is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career alongside our growing team of marketers, technologists and business leaders.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Intermediate to advanced HTML, CSS, JS, Git version control.
• Adept communicator with technical and non-technical teammates.
• Continuously looks for opportunities for improvement or efficiency.
• Intermediate debugging skills.
Desired skills and experience:
• You should have 1-3 years of object-oriented programming experience.
• Your ability to work with technical and non-technical members of the team to design and build technology solutions that meet challenges and capture growth opportunities will be essential.
• We look for people to join our team who are self-driven, smart, persistent, creative, dependable and eager to grow in responsibility.
ª• Strong interpersonal skills are a must. Perhaps most importantly, we want people who are passionate about being successful.
Required technical experience:
• 1-3+ years experience in object-oriented programming.
• Git version control.
• Familiarity with unit testing.
Why work with us:
We are an early stage growth company founded and led by experienced digital marketing executives. Working at Varda, you will have the ability to directly impact the business in a positive, collaborative and fun team environment. Compensation will be competitive and will include medical/dental benefits, 401(k) with employer contribution, open PTO policy and more. Join our growing team and have an immediate impact. Varda Partners has tripled in size in the last 12 months.