If you have exceptional eye for design and great copy-writing skills, are not afraid to experiment on multiple media formats (emails, blog posts, videos…) and of course shares our Club Med Values (freedom, responsibility, kindness, pioneering spirit & multiculturalism): we want to meet you!
YOUR DAILY HUSTLE :
COMMUNICATION CAMPAIGNS WiTH EMAIL FOCUS:
Manage the roll-out process from developing creative angles that grab our audience attention (aka emails that’s people actually read and not send to spam), clever copy writing, and designing campaign creatives for B2C, B2B and MICE (Meetings, Incentive, Conferences, Events) email communications. You’re curious and are able to put yourself under our target market skin – who they are, their likes, dislikes, and what makes them tick!
Design and create web banners, magazine print ads, social media tiles, brochures, and major campaign creatives (header images and videos), including associated copywriting and development of clever taglines that resonate with our audience. You love thinking outside the box, and look for inspiration everywhere you go.
Drive traffic and engagement across our Club Med AU & NZ Blogs by crafting blogs with interesting content angles that excite our audience, while maintaining Club Med’s unique tone of voice throughout. SEO considerations will ensure your copy contributes to our overall business success, and you’ll get a real kick out of seeing the engagement your content generates on our social pages!
Develop in-house (and with the help of creative pros) some seriously engaging video content to make our messages come to life.
PROFESSIONALLY, YOU POSSESS…
- 2+ years’ experience working within a fast-paced role, delivering quality content for marketing communication. Agency experience is preferred. A degree in marketing, communications, or web design is a plus
- Advanced copy writing and editing skills in English, and the ability to expertly craft copy that reinforces Club Med’s unique spirit and tone of voice
- Photoshop mastery is a must. Experience with other Adobe Creative Suite platforms, in particular InDesign, Dreamweaver and Premier Pro are a plus
- Strong creative eye and attention to detail
- A knack for understanding your audience/customers, and strategically developing communication that strongly resonates
- Experience with digital marketing tools including Google Analytics, CMS, email marketing reporting, and social media analytics are a bonus
- Shine with a positive attitude, high energy, and progressive spirit – you’re a real ideas man/woman
- Feel in-line with our core company values: Kindness, Multiculturality, Pioneering Attitude, Freedom, Responsibility.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic office, quick to react in a sometimes unpredictable industry, and possess excellent
- Love to learn, continuously challenge yourself and those around you, and enjoy working in an open and collaborative team environment
WHAT IS ‘CLUB MED’ & WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
Starting from humble beginnings as a not-for-profit organisation, Club Med provided hope and happiness through care-free holidays to people who, in a post-WWII context, were in need of some positive vibes. Although a lot has changed since the first huts on the beach, our core values remain the same, and we’re committed to providing people with the opportunity to break-free from their everyday constraints, and experience a holiday with their loved ones that they’ll remember forever.
Fast forward 60 years, we now have over 70 resorts in the most beautiful destinations around the world. From the turquoise waters of the Maldives, to the good vibes of the Caribbean, the cultural coastline of Sicily in Italy, the Aussie-favourite Indonesia, the perfect powder slopes of Japan, and the soaring peaks of the European Alps.
Club Med also pioneered the all-inclusive concept, which makes experiencing the perfect holiday super simple – especially for
travelling families! Included in your premium package is your choice of accommodation, all-day gourmet dining in multiple resort restaurants, premium open bar, award-winning kids club services, a huge range of sports and activities from yoga, tennis, snorkeling boat trips and much more, as well as nightly entertainment by our multi-talented staff (called G.Os).
Our core company values of Kindness, Multiculturality, Pioneering Attitude, Freedom, and Responsibility, underpin everything we do, whether in our resorts or in our small Sydney office. We do what we need to get the job done, but don’t forget to have fun along the way! We work openly, fairly, and passionately, celebrating our successes and encouraging each other along the way.
So, if you think this sounds like you – we can’t wait to meet!