Pro Sound Effects Releases Search Software
Find sounds faster, organize audio files, and drop directly to any editing app 24/06/19
Pro Sound Effects (PSE), the next level sound effects library company, today released Search – their new sound effects library management software that they say helps sound artists find sounds faster and stay in the creative zone.
The company tells us that Search is a focused, powerful desktop application for macOS built to fit seamlessly in the audio post-production workflow and enhance the sound library experience. They say that it lets you index and organize audio files and recordings, rapidly pinpoint sound effects via keyword, and drop directly into any editing software.
Douglas Price, Founder & President of Pro Sound Effects, told us, “We see ourselves as a workflow company. The goal of our sound libraries has been to deliver world-class quality, making it easy to find, mix and blend into any project you are working on. We created Search to optimize the entire experience of your library – whether or not you’re working with our sounds.”
- Index local audio files: Unlimited records and databases
- Search for sounds: Combine keywords + boolean and predictive search
- Read and write detailed metadata in open iXML format
- Mono, stereo, and multi-channel file support
- File type support: WAV, AIFF, OGG, FLAC, MP3 (Read Only)
- File format support: Up to 192kHz / 32-bit
- Drag-and-Drop your sound to any application: Pro Tools, Reaper, Nuendo, Audition, Logic, Ableton, Premiere, Final Cut, Media Composer and more.
Pricing and Availability:
1-User Perpetual License: $99
Try it out with a Free 7-day Trial
Multi-User Licensing Available
More From: PRO SOUND EFFECTS
Even more news…