Junior Graphic Designer
About the Role
We require a creative Junior Graphic Designer in this newly created role to join our team in Fitzroy. As the Graphic Designer you will report to the Company Manager and Director to deliver the graphic and web design strategy. We are looking for someone with creativity and passion for Graphic Design that can think outside the box and is extremely self motivated.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating all design work for Advertising, Brochures, Promotional material, and event support.
- Creating digital visual content for website design and landing pages, and managing website design improvements.
- Creating email templates, email marketing collateral and other online content
- Tag management and Metadata descriptions
- Reporting on content response and providing meaningful insights
- Manage website updates and changes
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Some Graphic design experience, with digital design experience preferable
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design or related discipline
- Obtain briefs, interpret and present concepts and designs for feedback and direction
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent organisational skills and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a small team
- General IT skills
Advantage (but not essential):
- Social Media experience/capability
- Shopify experience
Please send through cover letter and CV for review. You will not be contacted if you are not suitable for the position. Please shoot your details through to [email protected]
You can review our website and social media platforms for a deeper understanding of who we are and what we do. www.aboutspace.net.au