Part-time 2 days a week based in our Paddington studio plus some hours remote. Is your genius zone to take on a challenge and problem solve to make it your own? Do you give Marie Kondo a run for her money? This may be just the job for you! This role is to work closely with the business founder to manage a team of creative freelancers and ensure our clients are really well looked after and get all work on time. This role is perfect for those that love working with amazing lifestyle businesses (from superstar food authors to nutritionists to boutique jewellers) and using problem solving and creativity to ensure they have an amazing experience with us. At Kady Creative, we empower savvy business owners with the tools they need to build a brand they love. Whether that’s through our done for you services like branding and web design through to our online program and in person workshops.
We value independence and freedom (no micro-managing here, all of our team are efficient A Players), creativity, strategic thinking and having some fun along the way.
We are lucky to have absolutely amazing clients who we have a lot of fun with.
Our ideal candidate will be super organised and have experience managing clients but will also be vowed proactive and keen to learn and try new ideas and strategies alongside the founder.
Design or copywriting skills would be a HUGE added bonus.
What you’ll be doing:
– Building & nurturing client relationships
– Managing our design team and ensuring a seamless experience for our clients
– Working closely with the founder on business strategies
– Adding value to our clients by understanding their challenges and goals and proactively helping them
– Overseeing business operations such as our content calendar
– Generating reports for the studio and keeping track of business goals
– Experience managing clients and projects in the design industry
– Meticulous attention to detail
– A passion for branding and design
– Personable, friendly and optimistic
– Independant and take initiative
– Great time management
– Ridiculously organised
– Some experience using Adobe, WordPress, Microsoft, G Suite
– Experience of reporting and business systems
– BONUS: Design/ copywriting/ marketing skills
How to apply:
– CV & cover letter
– Let us know what about the role appeals to you and where you think you could add the most value
Contact name: Sofie
Contact email: [email protected]