Los Angeles, CA, USLocation:
Sun, Jan 5 ’20Posted on:
The studio specializes in service, research, design, documentation, and fabrication while its initiative remains addressing the human condition through the application of material, space, and form.
Services provided include: Architecture, design, documentation, consultation, coordination, contract administration, construction observation, and permit processing services for associations, non-profits, contractors, land development firms, private developers, artists, property owners, business owners, landscape architecture firms, public, and private institutions.
Studio projects encompass architecture, site planning, interior design, landscape design, visual art, site-specific installation, object and space design from concept through fabrication.
Beginning to Intermediate Level Draftsman/Designer/Architect to perform multiple tasks: design development, construction documentation, digital modeling, consultant coordination, permit processing, web design, and rendering.
- 2+ years of experience in Architecture, Engineering, Industrial Design or directly related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Architectural Design, Industrial Design, Engineering, or related field
- Fluent in CAD
- Exceptional design ability
- Fluent in BIM and/or digital modeling (ArchiCAD, Rhino, Grasshopper, or Maya preferred) and rendering
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and apply creative solutions and problem solving techniques
- High organizational ability
- Highly responsive
- Strong portfolio
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Master’s Degree in Architecture or related field
- Liberal Arts Degree or an aptitude for solving problems via creative solutions from different fields (Biology, Math, Physics, Philosophy, Literature, Psychology, Film)
- Strong interest in structural engineering and landscape design
- Strong ability to edit
- Background in making and fabrication
- Strong ability to work with clients, consultants, and team members
- Skilled in hand drawing and sketching rapidly
- Ability to think from object to landscape, furniture to building
- Strong aptitude in Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel
- Strong interest in public space, public art, furniture, industrial design, and experience design
View your Application History