FELTON, Calif., April 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Software Market size is projected to reach USD 14.54 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 8.9%, according to a new report by Million insights.
What are Key Factors Driving the Electronic Design Automation Software Market?
The growing adoption of electronic devices across the globe is prompting manufacturers to develop compact electronics devices by incorporating and minimizing the size of miniaturized chips/ICs which has complex designs. Thus, electronics manufacturers are increasing the adoption of EDA software, in order to achieve the precision in IC designs and circuits, which in turn expected to boost the market growth in the forthcoming years.
EDA involves a set of software algorithms which is used for designing the complex next-generation electronics systems and products. Moreover, it includes integrated circuits (ICs), Multi-Chip Modules (MCM), printed circuit boards (PCBs) and various others. The PCB software is used for designing and constructing the layout of the circuit in an electronic device. Moreover, the electronic components such as transistors, resistors, ICs and capacitors are mounted on the PCBs.
Furthermore, the software helps in the inspection of the circuit and offers visualization of the circuit. It also improves the quality, productivity and accuracy of the design process by eliminating the manual interventions. The software is widely used in the designing and manufacturing of advanced automotive & medical electronic devices, communication systems and industrial control systems. These types of applications are projected to drive market growth in the forthcoming years.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on “Electronic Design Automation Software Market” Report 2025.
The rising technological developments around the world are fuelling the demand for PCBs. As the governments in the emerging economies such as India, Vietnam, Indonesia, China and Australia are highly focusing on digitalization, which in turn promoting customers to adopt the electronics devices and expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, the MCM and PCBs are an essential part of the electronic devices and in order to enhance their efficiency and accuracy, the demand for EDA software is keeps on increasing. Thus, expected to upsurge the market growth in the forthcoming years.
The growing incorporation for IoT technologies in the electronic devices smart watches, tablets, and smartphones are expected to fuel the demand for PCBs, which in turn boost the demand for EDA software. Furthermore, the growing demand for compact devices, especially in the consumer electronics and medical sector are compelling electronics manufacturers to design compact processors for the devices. Thus, the growing adoption of EDA software for designing and manufacturing the compact processors are anticipated to amplify the market growth during the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. Furthermore, the shifting preference of manufacturers towards System on Chip (SoC) technology, due to its cost-effective and high efficient features is projected to create new opportunities for the electronic design automation software market in the upcoming years.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
How much is the Electronic Design Automation Software Market Worth?
The global electronic design automation (EDA) software market size is projected to reach USD 14.54 billion by 2025.
What is the Growth Rate of the Electronic Design Automation Software Market?
The Global market is also expected to mark a CAGR of 8.9% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
Which Segment of the Electronic Design Automation Software to Hold the Highest Market Share?
The memory management segment held more than 20.0% of the market share, in 2018 and projected to see substantial growth during the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. The segment growth is attributed to the growing demand for powerful processor triggers which is required for efficient cache memory management.
Which Region to Register Highest Growth Rate?
The North America is projected to see significant growth with a CAGR of more than 7.0% during the forecast period, 2019 to 2025, owing to high adoption of advanced technologies like the FinFET architecture and high penetration of IoT enabled devices.
Who are the Key Players of the Electronic Design Automation Software Market?
The key players in the market are Synopsis, Inc.; Silvaco, Inc.; Cadence Design Systems, Inc.; Mentor ANSYS, Inc. and Altium LLC.
Browse 61 page research report with TOC on “Global Electronic Design Automation Software Market” at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-electronic-design-automation-eda-software-market
Million Insights has segmented the global electronic design automation software market on the basis of end use and regions:
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Software End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Microprocessors & Controllers
- Memory Management Units
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Explore the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
- Ceramic Filter Market – The global ceramic filter market size is projected to touch USD 2.97 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 13.5% over the forecast duration. Stringent regulation regarding the treatment of disposal water and harmful gases has led to an increase in demand for ceramics filter over the forecast duration.
- Roaming Tariff Market – The global roaming tariff market is projected to attain USD 88.9 billion, by the end of 2027, and is anticipated to grow at the CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period, 2020 to 2027, according to a new report by Million Insights. Increasing penetration of digital media & internet network is projected to surge the market growth. In addition, a growing number of LTE subscribers owing to a wider network range are also boosting the market growth.
- Athleisure Market – The global athleisure market size is projected to touch USD 517.5 billion by the year 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% through the forecast period of 2019-2025. Rise in adaption of fashionable and stylish athleisure wearing in offices and work places is projected to propel the demand of the market.
- Telepresence Equipment Market – The global telepresence equipment market size is estimated to account for USD 2.45 billion by 2025, as per a new report by Million Insights. The market is likely to register a CAGR of 2.9% from 2017 to 2025. Increasing need to establish an effective communication system and reduce the expenses incurred in travelling are bolstering the demand for telepresence equipment.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights